Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Updates

 Hi everyone,

I started this (initially) blog as a form that I share with you my progress in my future career goal but I having a lot of stuffs to do that I never update anything here!

So...I coming here today to share some updates:

Firts of all: As this blog will advanced and be transformed to a portfolio (someday), I decided write in english to be more "accessible" (as it were) and also to increase my english write habilities (that is not the best, as you can see)

Secondly, I'll try to come here now and then and share some evolutions that I having. To advance: Last semester in my college, I made a system project for an instituition in Access. Was a DB for them store their information. Was pretty interesting and challenger do this and I want to share with y'all.

and finally, it pass more than an year since I start this blog and need to confess that I don't evolved so much as I wanted. I have so much to do and I'm not dedicating the time that I need in my studies. I mean, I study, but not the much that I want and I not "in" the knowledge that I thought that I was in passed an year. So, I'll use this blog as an incentive to dedicate more and increase my knowledge. (and my goals - maybe - changed...I don't know, but as I studying more and learning more about python and their applications, I'm kind of inclined to change my professional goals but I don't want to share now to not change my mind 😶)


So, this is the updates, feel free to share anything that you want about your professional goals and codes, and see you in the next post

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Primeiro post

 Olá, sejam muito bem vindos a essa página.  Ainda estou iniciando e percebendo como farei isso funcionar mas como primeiro post, vou postar o código do meu primeiro projeto em HTML e CSS, da formação que estou a fazer no freecodecamp: HTML <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"></html> <head>   <meta charset="utf-8"/>   <title>Survey Form</title>   <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css"> </head> <!--stats of body--> <body>   <h1 id="title">Survey Form</h1>   <p id="description"class="established">This survey will help us to know your preferences. Thank you for your colaboration!</p> <form id="survey-form" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'> <!--firt field--> <fieldset> <label for="name" id="name-label">  Enter your first and last name: <input class="h

Meu primeiro jogo em Scratch

    Olá a todos, hoje vou partilhar com vocês meu primeiro jogo feito no Scratch. Mas como saí de códigos HTML/CSS para jogos no Scratch? Então...eu comecei uma formação: a CS50 (Computer science 50), mas como estou a fazer a versão em "Português" se chama CC50 (Ciência da computação 50. Português entre aspas porque tenho assistido às aulas toda em inglês e sem a legenda, porque como entendo acho que me distrai menos).     Comecei essa formação no intuito de aumentar meu conhecimento teórico em Ciência da computação e minha primeira aula foi sobre linguagem binária e Scratch. Esse foi o resultado do que aprendi na aula e que coloquei em prática. O jogo é extremamente simples e o objetivo é chegar ao outro lado sem tocar na linha que se move. Penso em futuramente, por hobby mesmo, criar jogos mais elaborados, mas por agora continuarei a manter meu foco em me aprimorar em linguagens necessárias para exercer minha tão sonhada função em backend. Esse é o link para o meu jogo:  ht

Mais um projeto HTML e CSS

 Olá a todos, a cada dia consigo aprender um pouco mais de como fazer isso funcionar e já consegui colocar meu domínio nesse blog (eu sei, isso é fácil, mas por algum motivo a plataforma de onde comprei meu domínio não tinha tanta compatibilidade assim com o blogger, então demorei um bocado até conseguir fazer a ligação) e agora já podem aceder com o domínio certo. Como continuação dos meus estudos em Html e Css, fiz um novo projeto e deixarei novamente aqui meu código (que também pode ser acedido pelo meu GitHub ( https://github.com/niviadeandrade ): HTML <!DOCTYPE html> <html lan="en">   <head>     <meta charset="UTF-8"/>     <meta content="viewport"/>     <meta name="description" content="freeCodeCamp - test Nivia Andrade - build a tribute page"/>     <title>Nivia Andrade Evaluation</title>     <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />     </head>     &